Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Reference

Options
  • 19-04-2011 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am due to complete an undergraduate arts degree in may and Im applying to some postgraduate masters courses in the next few days and i asked two of my lecturers for references, they both said that its fine but 1 one of them said to e-mail them a CV??? what kind of CV would this be?

Would it be an academic CV with all my results and interests including extracurricular activities in university or do they want a normal job application type CV or a combination of both?

Any help much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

The CV should be relevant to the course(s) you're applying for, so presumably it will focus on your academic achievements, unless you have relevant professional experience of course.

Advertisement