Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash | Whelans | June 6th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

€19.50 is cheap enough to get me there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Forbidden Fruit Festival and then Ash.......hmmmm temptations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Will this sell out, may get a ticket closer the time . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

not bad for 20 quid. id say those tickets will go quick, be a great gig in whelans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Monday after a bank holiday weekend.. possibly the worst timing for a gig ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Awesome, seen them a few times, last being at Andrews Lane Theatre for a free gig last year ( i think), will be goin to this for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Curve Music

Good band..

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bystarlight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

same, can't wait now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

Got tickets in ticketmaster at 9.10 this morning.

Fella said they were selling out fast.

Cant wait, seen them at Oxegen last year.. this may possibly be my 10th time..:cool:

love them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Got my tickets this evening, pleasantly surprised they were still on sale (forgot all about it earlier:o)

Looking forward to it, they have never disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I was the same SkidMark - got caught up with work all day Thurs and it slipped my mind, and was pleasantly surprised tickets were still on sale....so picked one up.....have always managed to miss them somehow, so great to see them in somewhere like Whelans....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

NIBBS wrote: »
    I was the same SkidMark - got caught up with work all day Thurs and it slipped my mind, and was pleasantly surprised tickets were still on sale....so picked one up.....have always managed to miss them somehow, so great to see them in somewhere like Whelans....

See you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Good band..

ooo that wasn't a little wink to Indiependence 2011 was it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ooo that wasn't a little wink to Indiependence 2011 was it?

Thats what im hoping for :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jclally

Any word on support for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Hi all

Placed an ad on Toutless and adverts but nothing so far, am a huge fan so if anyone here has a ticket for sale would really appreciate it (no touts, I only buy (and if I have any spare) sell tickets at face value).

Cheers

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭iambrazil

if you're in dublin i'm pretty sure i got the second last one in soundcellar the other day. could be one still left there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

iambrazil wrote: »
    if you're in dublin i'm pretty sure i got the second last one in soundcellar the other day. could be one still left there.

Bugger didn't think of Soundcellar, am in Dublin. Cheers will drop in tomor morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Curve Music

Thats what im hoping for :D
    It WAS a wink to INDIEPENDENCE

;););););)

• Advertisement

What an epic gig!!! Crowd were totally wild for it, crazy amount of moshing, crowdsurfing, stage diving etc!! I can't wait to see them live again!! My body is in bits today however, but totally worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

yep, and in fairness they seemed to enjoy it themselves. Going by the setlist, they're gonna be the talk of the festival run this summer

• Registered Users Posts: 43 DANG333

Heard Ash were good live but was in Whelans and they blew me away. Tim was buzzing from the crowds reaction. Magic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I only caught the end of Lafaro, but they were really good. Ash were fantastic. I'd say the drummer's arms were hurting the next day!

Fidelis wrote: »
    I only caught the end of Lafaro, but they were really good. Ash were fantastic. I'd say the drummer's arms were hurting the next day!

Yeh Lafaro were great also, good frontman who kept the crowd entertained, which can be difficult to do when you are a support act! Tim in Ash also is a brilliant frontman and gets the most out of the crowd, which is key to a good gig in my opinion!!

Advertisement