Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League (Thursday, S. 12)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

ajeffares wrote: »
    How is Div 1 looking? I have left myself with a bit of a mountain to climb :p

I appreciated the walk-over and your still ahead of Orizio! :p
    eoferrall wrote: »
    I reckon I am bottom...two losses out of two. the whole creative changes ruined my standard tactics!:(

getting back on track now (I hope!)

Last due to others getting bonus points. And *double checking first that we aren't playing today before saying this so it doesn't come back to bite me* you have to buck up you game Ferrall!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

ormond lad wrote: »
    What does div 3 table look like before the round 3 games, il be bottom after being hammered in both my games so far or has any one else got destroyed in both their games so far

Getting the snot bet outa me every week so far! Between that n the CU Cup I'm a broken man.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

mar-z wrote: »
    Last due to others getting bonus points. And *double checking first that we aren't playing today before saying this so it doesn't come back to bite me* you have to buck up you game Ferrall!

Yeah my team had a slow start to the season, gutted! I have given the squad a good bollocking and its time to pull fingers out. But the chance of silver ware has passed - the goal now is getting WELL out of relegation zone!:D

Can start tonight against Orizio hopefully!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

What does div 3 table look like before the round 3 games, il be bottom after being hammered in both my games so far or has any one else got destroyed in both their games so far
    TheJims wrote: »
    Getting the snot bet outa me every week so far! Between that n the CU Cup I'm a broken man.... :confused:
    So am i, 2nd huge hammering tonight, I reaaly need a win next week if i want to get off the bottom of the table at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Got a very nice result from a seriously tight game tonight. Delighted! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

division ii. is very close had lose two with only a -4 ptd but a big loss now to the big dogs of the group

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

ajeffares wrote: »
    Got a very nice result from a seriously tight game tonight. Delighted! :D

I think those penalties were the difference I guess creative and aggressive dont work no more

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

So far I've got sound wins against Orizio and Mar-z ... that's pretty much all I wanted to do this season. Fack the fans, I'm off to Nepal!

Scrummage wrote: »
    I think those penalties were the difference I guess creative and aggressive dont work no more

They were indeed. But you killed me in the line outs so the penalties wernt much good to me unless they were in range.

got hammered again, looks like I wont be getting off bottom of table at all this season:(

• Advertisement

Orizio, Mar-Z and Ajeffares ... I feel like I'm scalpin' the big fish like a mo'fo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Nice one Fewcifur, took a mauling tonight. Oh well... there's always next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Any chance of the website and league tables being updated?

Willing to update them weekly if yer too busy!

:o

Sorry about the delays in updating this everyone. It has been poor form so far this season and the last few weeks espeially I've being coupling high workload with weekends away. I will update the website tomorrow morning as I don't have the latest tables at home.

Thanks for the offer Jims but I should be back on top of things now (if not I'll be in touch ;))

Oh, I will also be putting up more fixtures tomorrow.

Website updated: http://boardscuplite.yolasite.com/

As a round up so far there is only one unbeaten team left in each division: the newly promoted Forza Juve in division 1, the newly demoted Front Row Fairies in division 2 and the brand new to the Boards League The Jacks in division 3.

Division 1 looks to be tough this year with two of the newly promoted teams in the top 4. Division 2 is still finely balanced with all but Newcastle West having tasted victory so far this season. Finally, in division 3 The Parrish and Rahoon Wild have breatehd life in to what looked like a 2-tier division by picking up consecuctive bonus point victories and drawing level on points with Fingal Physicians.

Fixtures will be on the way tonight.

Oh god, I didn't realise there was a home and away aspect to the cup... there goes my "I'm doing ok so far, 2nd place is ok, I just have to hold on"

sitting pretty on the bottom of the table:o least I have got some pts on the board and now could pop into 5th easy or stay in 8th!

Division 1 is tight dam the match engine had two narrow wins so far

Woops, just realised I hadn't sorted the division 1 order properly (all the points were right though).

Re-updated now

On any given Thursday...

• Advertisement

Woops, just realised I hadn't sorted the division 1 order properly (all the points were right though).

Re-updated now

i'm still bottom:o

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Division 2 is still finely balanced with all but Newcastle West having tasted victory so far this season
    yaaay i got a mention . . . OH thats not a good thing in this case

Meant to say that the next few weeks of fixtures are up. Will get the rest up over the weekend.

Meant to say that the next few weeks of fixtures are up. Will get the rest up over the weekend.

accepted there. noticed all mine are home now. sweet might get a win!:D

Going toe-to-toe with Couch Potatoes at the mo, currently winning by a small margin. Hope I can at least stay in contact for the duration.

EDIT - I spoke too soon. He's pounding me something fierce now! :(

winning 7-6 at half-time in battle of division 3 basement dwellers. Having scored 7 points in game so far ive nearly equalled my points scored in my first 4 games:eek:

Beat EOF and denied him the bp . . maybe there is hope of turning this season around yet and pulling something off in this comp!

winning 7-6 at half-time in battle of division 3 basement dwellers. Having scored 7 points in game so far ive nearly equalled my points scored in my first 4 games:eek:
    won 21-9. not bottom anymore:D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Going toe-to-toe with Couch Potatoes at the mo, currently winning by a small margin. Hope I can at least stay in contact for the duration.

EDIT - I spoke too soon. He's pounding me something fierce now! :(

we meet in the league in a couple of weeks doubt I will have things that handy

• Advertisement

Scrummage wrote: »
    we meet in the league in a couple of weeks doubt I will have things that handy

Hah, you may even have it handier after that beating! Stopped reading at half time, but there wasn't a whole lot of answers to your team, no glaring shortfalls or anything. That 3-0 to you sir, if you don't promote I may catch you on the hop some season, but I don't imagine it'll be this time round.

Advertisement