Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting your pet abroad!

• 19-04-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

has anyone done this ?

im looking at bringing zeus over to Canada, ive rang around a few cargo places and the price differences have been huge. People have mentioned i could fly with him being in the cargo hold, him not me :D! but air Canada only allow it up to a certain size and he is too big, sadly.

there is alot less hassle health wise as Canada see's Ireland as a rabies free country .

cheers

neil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Give this crowd a buzz http://www.wfs.ie/ Had to deal with them when my friend moved to the US. I had her dog for a few days after they went and was responsible for bringing him to the airport. I dealt with Ciarán (cant remember second name). Good crowd, cheaper than a lot of other freight companies and they treated the dog really well. They even let me stay with him in the warehouse until he was transported to the cargo hold.

Advertisement