Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London Marathon 22/4/2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭loughie

Well done everyone. Enjoy the post race beers (or do they call them ales!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Itziger

opus wrote: »
    Hmm can you be both happy & disappointed at the same time with a result? Was aiming for 2:52ish & was well ahead of target 'til the last 10k when the muscle on my right thigh began to seize up. Final 5k was particularly torturous even coming to the finish my brain was screaming "Sprint!" but my leg was having none of it :) Ended up just ducking under 2:55 for a new pb.

That's a new one on me, maybe the pace was too fast or maybe it was the alignment of the planets, who knows!

Still no complaints, it was a lovely day, the atmosphere was just fantastic and just about to head in the direction of town now for a few beers :)

Congratulations man, great running. I was wondering if there was a problem when I saw the splits. Maybe if you weren't concentrating so much on the assets of Nell McAndrew (Now I know who she is), you'd a come in on target ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭dermCu

I'm still a little bit unsure about wtf just happened there. I've got my party trick and I keep using it - out like a train and hang on. One of the funniest moments I've ever had in race was tapping Abhainn on the shoulder at about 4 miles and saying hello - the look of shock on his face was priceless; "Im going too slow or your going too fast". No worries Joe its me, I'm on the wrong bus.

I suffered like a dog from 16 to 22. I've no idea how I held on. Some cracking running by the lads. Enjoyed meeting them at the pub but out of there early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Nell McAndrew running 2:54 at age 38 is a really fantastic performance (previous PB 3:08), for a former super-model.

Somebody sign her up for DCM pacing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Izoard

menoscemo wrote: »
    Somebody sign her up for DCM pacing :D

She'll do it, but only if she can take your balloon...

Well done lads on a great collective performance in London -outstanding!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Ow.

More details to follow later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Izoard wrote: »
    She'll do it, but only if she can take your balloon...

She can have my Balloon. No worries :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

West Brits living up to their name...

sgDtr.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

Great day today.. finished about 10 minutes slower than planned in 3.22 but wasn't really bothered about the time.. Cheers RoadRunner for the tinny in the park. Nice meetin ya Robin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Thanks all. Today the legs feel like they ran 262 miles rather than 26.2.
    A race I will never forget.
    Some cramps came on around 23 miles and I almost came to a stop just as I entered the mall. But I picked it up again really and drank that last 200 meters of pure joy.
    A top 100 placing was the icing on the cake. Will post the report in a day or so:)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Name|PB Time|Target Time|Start|London 2012 time
    robinph|2:58:54|2:55|Red|
    TheRoadRunner|2:36:45|2:39.30|Red|
    Cartman78|3:32:05|3:09|Red|
    Brianderunner|3:09:01|2:59:59||
    shels4ever|4:29|3:59 aprox|blue|
    Podge83|2:43:21|2:39:59|Blue|
    dermcu|2:44:13|2:41:59||
    Abhainn|2:41:11|2:37|Red|
    RunForestRun|2:58:23|3:12|Red|
    opus|2:55:10|2:52|Red|
    psychozeb|2:58:54|3:05|blue|3:01:33|
    village runner|2:52|2:50|red|

found it tough going out there yesterday,legs were empty from the off.went through half in 1:30:30 so still thought i might claw that back on the second half but it didn't happen.crowd were absolutely amazing and organisation at start was perfec,was in pen 1 and just walked into it 10 mins before start and we were lead up slowly to the start just before the elites were left go.not an easy race but will be sticking name in the ballot again for next year definitely.well done to everyone that ran,some great times by all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Well done lads. VR you're some buachaill, legend. I'd say you celebrated with a 20 pack of malboro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Shels4ever crossed the finish line in 4:27:32, missing out on his goal, but a cracking run all the same. Well done Shels!
    Turning off the ticker-tape machine now. The lads are all home. Well done all.

Yep, hard day at the office but prob one of the most enjoyable 4.5 horus ever spent, apart from a mental break down at 16 miles and a couple of tears - Has to be one of the best races on the planet if there are many better i'd be shocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

3:26 for me....a 6 min PB.:D

Absolutely amazing experience. The crowds were overwhelming at times, running over tower bridge was surreal.

Was in the horrors from about mile 18 on...could probably have pushed it a bit more but didn't want to end up in a heap at the end. Got thru halfway in 1:35 but the niggles and lack of miles in the last month came back to haunt me.

At heathrow now...will write more later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

tunguska wrote: »
    Well done lads. VR you're some buachaill, legend. I'd say you celebrated with a 20 pack of malboro.
    No cigarettes this time. Hit McDonalds. Quarter pounder cheese chicken burger 2 fries and 2 mcflurrys.......then I went at the choccie and taytos....woke up this morning with a stomach from hell.....delighted with the run.... Ran 2 miles in 7 months under 6 min mile pace.....loss of weight since Ballycotton turned 6.27 10 mile pace into 6.32 marathon pace....reckon I still have a stone to drop....this time I aim to keep the weight stead and get it down when I need it...4 neurofen at the off for groin trouble.... Wore off a 15 and if was pain to the line....more impressed by no smoking yesterday than the time.....

• Advertisement

Wally Runs wrote: »
    I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and now that it is upon me, I am ready to add my input.

I will be there too and I am planning 3.55, but like many at this point I am happy to have got in and I am determined to enjoy the day. I will see you all in the Coal Hole at some point.

I will be in a fetching orange singlet (Bray Runners) and I am somewhere in one of the blue pens. See you there (or thereabouts).

Wally

Hope you got to the finish ok, think I spoke to you about 22 miles into the race ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Peckham

shels4ever wrote: »
    Has to be one of the best races on the planet if there are many better i'd be shocked.

I thought London was the dogs proverbials, then I "ran" Boston.

Also, fair play lads - you won the Boston V London smackdown. I'm sure this was central to your celebrations yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Didn't see the thread in main forum

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fowler1

Well done to all especially village runner , think we might have to introduce drug testing:D after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

Ian O'Riordan ran 2.52 ish... went thro half in 76 mins but clearly suffered a bit after that ...decent time tho

• Advertisement

Peckham wrote: »

Also, fair play lads - you won the Boston V London smackdown. I'm sure this was central to your celebrations yesterday.

Bit of a hollow victory there, with what you lads had to run against. Made sure not to mention the weather in my race report as that 15 odd degress felt warm at stages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Peckham wrote: »

Interesting debate. Myself and dermcu were trying to determine which was best. We both ran Boston in poxy conditions (granted they were more akin to Irish conditions than this years event) and this may have taken something away from our boston experience but found it hard to decide which we preferred. Either way, yesterday was unreal, around cutty sark had to be experienced to be believed. I ran one of my slowest miles here just because I was so awe struck with the noise. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

The smack down was never an issue we were always going to win. We'd already celebrated
    that a month ago in coppers.

Edit thumbs down was a mistake I can't undo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,534 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

The smack down was never an issue we were always going to win. We'd already celebrated that a month ago in coppers.

Edit thumbs down was a mistake I can't undo
    Tell it like it is. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Morning all. No PB to report here. Going well for 30k but the auld stomach got the better of me and after a 10k of struggle and contortionism and i had to spend a period in one of the "facilities" at 20 miles.

I got over the finish in 2.46 but with a target of 2.40 i must admit disappointment but it's history now and time to move on.

Congrats to the others on here with some serious running and performances!!!

Podge83 wrote: »
    Morning all. No PB to report here. Going well for 30k but the auld stomach got the better of me and after a 10k of struggle and contortionism and i had to spend a period in one of the "facilities" at 20 miles.

I got over the finish in 2.46 but with a target of 2.40 i must admit disappointment but it's history now and time to move on.

Congrats to the others on here with some serious running and performances!!!
    Onwards and upwards......

Abhainn|2:41:11|2:37|Red|2:36:21|

Crowds and atmosphere - It was fecking nuts stuff. As RR said hairs on the back of your neck stuff. Great to meet up with dermcu and Road runner after though I had to rush on,

Most interesting half split of the day? Runner 1086.
    1:19:28 & 1:10:27.

He passed me at about 25k. One of 3 runners just to pass me from 9 miles to the finish. I remember his no and logged in the memory bank

Abhainn wrote: »
    He passed me at about 25k. One of 3 runners just to pass me from 9 miles to the finish. I remember his no and logged in the memory bank
    Hmm... I thought that was nuts, so had a quick look at marathonfoto.

Spot the Difference:
    <<Removed photo to protect the innocent!>>

Cartman78|3:32:05|3:09|Red|3:26:33|

I was going to write a full blow by blow account of my day but I think the graph (hopefully) attached should explain it all ;)

In hindsight, it was a bit of a risk going out at 3:10 pace but I don't have any regrets about it now tbh.

The crowds were just sensational/amazing/awesome - still getting flashbacks of bit and pieces. From the first bend after the start it was a contstant wall of noise and colour.

Seeing the elite men zooming past the other side of the road is something I will never forget. Also, being passed out by both a nun and a guy dressed as a pea in the last 800 metres will stay with me for a while.

Had a bit of a surreal experience at the finish as well - my charity has very conveniently booked out a swanky Royal Society building adjacent to the finish line. Popped up there afterwards and was enjoying a post race massage from two extremely nice medical students when Patrick from Eastenders and TV celebrity chef Ken Hom appeared at the end of my massage table :eek: Chatting to them about the marathon while a couple of posh English ladies worked on my glutes was one of the weirdest things I've ever been through.

Had a few scoops in the evening and an Indian meal that would have fed a small family. Conked out around 10pm and almost missed my flight yesterday as I dozed off for 2 hours at the wrong gate at Heathrow. Still knackered today but surprisingly pain free - roll on my summer 10k hit-list and possible tilt at DCM.

Hmm... I thought that was nuts, so had a quick look at marathonfoto.

Spot the Difference:

Now KC take off that Dr. Watson cap and put on the Holmes version. ;)

Put a "2" in front of 1086 and check again against name on T shirt

Now KC take off that Dr. Watson cap and put on the Holmes version. ;)

Put a "2" in front of 1086 and check again against name on T shirt
    Damn. I'd have had him up on the cross, before you could say 'Lee'. :)
    I see he has a PB of 2:16:49. Perhaps he was using it as a training run in the lead up to a New Zealand Olympic qualification? No shame in being passed by a 2:16 runner. :D Here's an article on him. Actually it was just a training run, as he was hoping to be 'in the top 400 at half-way and the top 50- at the finish'. Has the 'B' standard. Came 14th in Berlin. :eek:

• Advertisement

Good investigation there KC:)

TheRoadRunner|2:36:45|2:39.30|Red|2.38.37

I'll take that, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭marathonm@n

Had a great day. Did bang on 3.31. Was hoping and thought I had it in me to do a 3.25. Not disappointed with my my time but the fact that I was still strong in the last 2 mile and felt great within 5 minutes of the finish (normally in bits). Leaves me wondering did I leave something out there as I was able to take the stairs in 2's both up and down and had a late night and not tired.
    We tried 10 pubs before we got one that was showing the football or maybe they got a whiff of us.
    Thought I had a doppleganger.Half the race all I could hear was go Sean. Couldn't see any names but he obviously dropped me or vice versa. Last 8 mile I was starting to think I was Leon.
    The finishing times here were amazing. What training plans did everybody use? My Higdon plan was great but I wonder do I need to go over the 50 mile barrier to get better times?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Well I had a bit of a nightmare, and struggled my way round from about 17 miles on with lots of walking breaks and progressively slower running whenever I got going again. I was really looking forward to this, and had full confidence of getting a 2:55 time. Just the legs decided that it wasn’t the day for it this weekend.

I had a pretty awful night and didn’t feel like I’d got much sleep, the train ride from Charing Cross to Blackheath wasn’t fun, was feeling very claustrophobic and was close to throwing up in the Blackheath Station car park. But then someone from my club came over and said hello as they were on the same train, so I composed myself a bit and we walked up to the start and I got my head in order. The GFA start is great to be in, relatively short and quick queues for the loos, drop the baggage at the last minute and then walk up to the start line crossing the line within a couple of seconds of the gun going.

Had met a couple of people before the start and then when lining up and was feeling fine again once we actually got going, not a bother with the speed I was running, not too crowded although there is still obviously loads of people around there was no grinding to a halt. Generally felt great. The support all the way round is fantastic and there were loads of people from my club out cheering, and I didn’t even notice all of them that were there. That I knew there were people potentially around the next corner who I knew did help a bit with keeping me going, although eventually the pain in the legs just got too much. Around about 17 miles I finally gave up any notion of being able to keep running and just accepted that I had to run/ walk the remainder.

I didn’t actually get reduced to a stop and was able to walk at a pace where I was overtaking other walkers as I psyched myself up to another burst of “running” each time. Over the last few miles I was then just ensuring that I kept up a combined walking and running pace that would still get me in in time for the GFA qualification for next year. Made it in 3:08:04 but was then again struggling not to throw up after the line where they take your pictures etc.

Delighted to have finished, delighted to have got the GFA time again, even though it didn’t happen on the day I’m now certain that I can do a 2:55. It hurt a lot though, I don’t think I did anything wrong...I was just unlucky and had a bad day.

robinph|2:58:54|2:55|Red|3:08:04
    TheRoadRunner|2:36:45|2:39.30|Red|2.38.37

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

Hope you got to the finish ok, think I spoke to you about 22 miles into the race ?

Many thanks, went out for 3.55 but ended up with 4.26. I was on target for most of the first 13 miles but it just slipped way from me. The long dog leg in the docklands was too much. Tower bridge was great though!

To be honest I had a tough start, as the tube I was on crapped out and I ended up arriving at the start with less than 30 minutes to go and carrying no end of tension as I was sure I would be way late. I like a bit of chill time.

Anyhow, great finish and happy times!

Might as well post my version of a race report here.

If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to pick one word to use as a reminder for my London marathon 2012 (that word not being stupid) I'd have to opt for perseverance. We all talk the internal talk in the run up to a marathon:

"I'll stick it out"
    "I'll dig deep when it gets rough"
    "I'll kick on and ignore the pain"
    "I'll stay positive no matter what"

Reality is oh so different. In fact, reality turns out to be a right bitch when you run the first 4 miles closer to T pace than M pace. In future if anyone hears me say the words "But the early pace felt so easy" after a marathon then it’s your duty to immediately find a newspaper, roll it up and smack me over the head.

That’s pretty much how I ended up at mile 14 knowing that the remainder of my day at the office was going to suck. And from 16 to 22 it sucked bad. Maybe I got carried away while hanging out beside the uber skinny people at the championship start. Whatever the reason I found myself going through halfway in ~ 1:19:50 Doh! Sub 2:40? Dream on.

I was uncomfortable at 14, suffering at 16 and resigned to having blown my marathon at 18. But I kept going. A couple of things acted like a lifejacket and kept me afloat. I thought about the positive encouragement that my wife had given me that morning and what she said to me. The amount of encouragement I got from the crowd was phenomenal. How could I give up when every couple of minutes I was getting a shout - "Come on St Albans Strider, keep it up...."

Around 19 I desperately wanted to pull up and jog it in. I made a pact with myself that I'd make it to 20. When I made it to 20 or so the contra flow of runners were passing 14 on the other side of the road. I couldn’t let them see me walk so I kept going. By now I had decided to just focus on effort, screw the pace. Just do the best you can. I felt really slow.

Somehow I found myself at 23 having not eased up. I knew by then I'd see it out. My club had a big banner and about 20 or 30 people hanging over the edge of a flyover. When they saw me they went nuts. The vast majority of them don’t know me from Adam but I got a great lift and I even picked up the pace. To my surprise I was able to maintain it. I must have passed 20 or 30 people in the last 2 miles. What a reversal from last year. Over the line in 2:43:22 Nah that cant be right, but hey I'll take a 1 min pb. Thats 4 London marathons in a row. It's as good if not better an event the 4th time round than it was on the 1st.

Enjoyed a few hours in the coal hole. Abhainn had to leave early but I was greatly entertained by Ireland’s newest comedy quartet of Shels, RoadRunner, Brian and Robin. There was obviously a great night in the making but I had a 06:45 flight to catch the next morning so had to bail out. Enjoyed the craic lads, see you back again next year!!!

Great stuff derm. Have your mrs ears stop bleeding yet? Jesus she had to listen to some $hite :) I do remember her saying you could run whatever marathon you wanted in the near future, but I have a sneaky suspicion she said that just to shut us up :D

dermCu wrote: »
    Might as well post my version of a race report here.

If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to pick one word to use as a reminder for my London marathon 2012 (that word not being stupid) I'd have to opt for perseverance. We all talk the internal talk in the run up to a marathon:

"I'll stick it out"
    "I'll dig deep when it gets rough"
    "I'll kick on and ignore the pain"
    "I'll stay positive no matter what"

Reality is oh so different. In fact, reality turns out to be a right bitch when you run the first 4 miles closer to T pace than M pace. In future if anyone hears me say the words "But the early pace felt so easy" after a marathon then it’s your duty to immediately find a newspaper, roll it up and smack me over the head.

That’s pretty much how I ended up at mile 14 knowing that the remainder of my day at the office was going to suck. And from 16 to 22 it sucked bad. Maybe I got carried away while hanging out beside the uber skinny people at the championship start. Whatever the reason I found myself going through halfway in ~ 1:19:50 Doh! Sub 2:40? Dream on.

I was uncomfortable at 14, suffering at 16 and resigned to having blown my marathon at 18. But I kept going. A couple of things acted like a lifejacket and kept me afloat. I thought about the positive encouragement that my wife had given me that morning and what she said to me. The amount of encouragement I got from the crowd was phenomenal. How could I give up when every couple of minutes I was getting a shout - "Come on St Albans Strider, keep it up...."

Around 19 I desperately wanted to pull up and jog it in. I made a pact with myself that I'd make it to 20. When I made it to 20 or so the contra flow of runners were passing 14 on the other side of the road. I couldn’t let them see me walk so I kept going. By now I had decided to just focus on effort, screw the pace. Just do the best you can. I felt really slow.

Somehow I found myself at 23 having not eased up. I knew by then I'd see it out. My club had a big banner and about 20 or 30 people hanging over the edge of a flyover. When they saw me they went nuts. The vast majority of them don’t know me from Adam but I got a great lift and I even picked up the pace. To my surprise I was able to maintain it. I must have passed 20 or 30 people in the last 2 miles. What a reversal from last year. Over the line in 2:43:22 Nah that cant be right, but hey I'll take a 1 min pb. Thats 4 London marathons in a row. It's as good if not better an event the 4th time round than it was on the 1st.

Enjoyed a few hours in the coal hole. Abhainn had to leave early but I was greatly entertained by Ireland’s newest comedy quartet of Shels, RoadRunner, Brian and Robin. There was obviously a great night in the making but I had a 06:45 flight to catch the next morning so had to bail out. Enjoyed the craic lads, see you back again next year!!!

Well done supper running. Think i remember trr also sorting out the double day running for you also :).

Well done supper running. Think i remember trr also sorting out the double day running for you also :).

ah yes that's right we got a concession on that also. Somebody should have been taking notes.

• Advertisement

Great stuff derm. Have your mrs ears stop bleeding yet? Jesus she had to listen to some $hite :) I do remember her saying you could run whatever marathon you wanted in the near future, but I have a sneaky suspicion she said that just to shut us up :D

Did you not see the glazed look in her eyes? She was thinking about handbags or shoes or whatever girls daydream about. She did put the condition in that it would have to be a pb attempt. I'm open to suggestions.
    Thanks Shels. TRR - what a guy. If I ever need an agent he's the man.
    ah yes that's right we got a concession on that also. Somebody should have been taking notes.
    I told you - I recorded the whole thing.

Just had my complimentary can of London Pride - was to scuttered to have it on Sunday night tbh.

Didn't taste too bad actually and might help to erase the memory of getting passed out by a man dressed as a pea outside Buckingham Palace......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭Clearlier

Damn. I'd have had him up on the cross, before you could say 'Lee'. smile.gif
    I see he has a PB of 2:16:49. Perhaps he was using it as a training run in the lead up to a New Zealand Olympic qualification? No shame in being passed by a 2:16 runner. biggrin.gif Here's an article on him. Actually it was just a training run, as he was hoping to be 'in the top 400 at half-way and the top 50- at the finish'. Has the 'B' standard. Came 14th in Berlin. eek.gif

Paul occasionally posts on the sub-3 thread on runners world with the handle of marders. It was a training run for him. He intended to go 80/69 for the two halves but pushed it too hard and only just got in under 2:30. He's running Prague in a couple of weeks in a last ditch attempt to go under 2:15. If anyone ran London last year he was the 2:45 pacer then. Incidentally he was the first runner home with a negative split. The second half of London this year was definitely harder than the first.

Well done to all on your results. I've enjoyed the race reports. Some cracking times and great stories of perseverance. Hopefully I'll be there again next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭opus

A good analysis of the winner's performances on the Science of Sport site.

Wilson Kipsang and Mary Keitany conquer the world's most competitive marathon

I guess most of you might already have seen this but just in case you need to release your inner nerd just another bit......
    http://www.runpix1.com/arace4/00/lon12/ge42.php?ln=

Cartman78 wrote: »
    I guess most of you might already have seen this but just in case you need to release your inner nerd just another bit......
    http://www.runpix1.com/arace4/00/lon12/ge42.php?ln=

Didn't know about that.

Need to put my fot down over the last 7km obviously:
    Over final 7 km
    You passed
    runners

And
    passed you
    :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

jeez shels , kick a man when hes down :)

jeez shels , kick a man when hes down :)

That was the wrong info :)

Over final 7 km
    You passed
    runners
    And
    passed you

I was the one been kicked :).

Robin & shels that was a bit like me last year

Over final 7 km
    You passed
    runners

And
    passed you

I passed 162 and no one passed me. I must have been stink.lol

I passed 162 and no one passed me. I must have been stink.lol

You should have run faster earlier on if you were going that fast. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement