Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London Marathon 22/4/2012

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

robinph wrote: »
    I passed 162 and no one passed me. I must have been stink.lol

You should have run faster earlier on if you were going that fast. :D
    I didn't speed up just steady. Last 400 m alright. Haven't ran since so it was all I could do on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

You passed 77 and 0 passed you. Yeah great Im delighted :rolleyes: let's get down to the real stats.

Opposite Sex
    For the record, you were ahead of about 100% of women runners.

Refcuking-sult. Had already checked this in main results :D but technically didn't get chicked. Delighted that elite women are a separate race. Hurrah for sexism :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You passed 77 and 0 passed you. Yeah great Im delighted :rolleyes: let's get down to the real stats.

Opposite Sex
    For the record, you were ahead of about 100% of women runners.

Refcuking-sult. Had already checked this in main results :D but technically didn't get chicked. Delighted that elite women are a separate race. Hurrah for sexism :)

Did you catch any of the tail-enders from the elite race though, that should be the next target to make up on the head start they get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

robinph wrote: »
    Did you catch any of the tail-enders from the elite race though, that should be the next target to make up on the head start they get.

Nah they had a 45 min head start. I'd expect them to drop out before catching them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

This is what a jax stop at 20 miles gets you:

"Over final 7 km You passed 54 runners and 3 passed you"

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fowler1

You do not pass village runner , you go around him;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

fowler1 wrote: »
    You do not pass village runner , you go around him;)
    Looking forward to it already. As Dublin is 3 weeks after Chicago I might pace you around Dublin as I won't be 100%. Us big lads climb over the WALL.

Advertisement