Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cornice work

• 19-04-2011 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i am looking for someone to make / copy a cornice in dublin 8 2 sides of a downstairs room think its called georgian approx 8 in by 6in any recommendations ??? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

What your looking for is a company who do plaster Mouldings. You should find them in the Golden pages. You can bring them a sample or they will come and take look for themselves. even a photo will probably do them as they have reproduced most of the mouldings found in Dublin over the years and will probably recognise it straight away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭brendankelly

I sent you a PM (did you get it). This is a good guy and I have no connection with him other than respect for his plastering skills. Be warned though he does not come cheap.

Advertisement