Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1943

Options
  • 19-04-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Im lookin for players to join an Irish clan fo BF 1943. This a new clan & we have a few good players already. So if you fancy bootin some arse Ir!$H p©₩3R style drop me a line here or contact x-DUBLIN_JOE-x on the PSN. Peace in here war in there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭I_ENJOY_BATHS

I'd love to join, but I'm not very proficient at BF1943 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

Practice makes perfect if you want in your welcome PS3 net only, the more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭LumpyGravy

Hi.

Add me if you're still playing. PSN: LumpyGravy67

Don't worry about the low trophy count :) I created a new account after psn crash.

Also play black ops and will probably buy BF Bad Company 2 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭danielboom

du6linjoe wrote: »
    Im lookin for players to join an Irish clan fo BF 1943. This a new clan & we have a few good players already. So if you fancy bootin some arse Ir!$H p©₩3R style drop me a line here or contact x-DUBLIN_JOE-x on the PSN. Peace in here war in there!

hi i would be interested in joining your clan... my gamertag is slippyfish85 i will send you a friend request. ive got some info on using joystick on battlefield 1943 if anyony is interested. air superiority mainly...

i am using thrustmaster t-flight pc/ps3 joystick i dont know if this would work with other joysticks. this is the only one i have.

1/ go to battlefield control settings

2/ set flight controls to southpaw (i also have soldier controls set to southpaw i find it easy once you get used of it.

3/ set vertical look and flight on invert axis.

4/ set joystict to ps3 mode with the switch located on the front of the joystick.

5/ plug it in and press the home button.

6/ (using the hat switch) go to settings/accessory setting/reassign controllers. set joystick to 1.

and thats it it will take a little while to get used of soldier controls but i normally play air superiority and this works a treat in flight mode.

Advertisement