Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Oranmore, Galway

• 19-04-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    We have digiweb wireless broadband at the moment. It's €35 a month. Is there any other provider out there that's cheaper?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Bonkers.ie is a good starting point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mmosie

Hi,
    Just wondering did you find any cheaper broadband?
    Also im moving to Oranmore soon and wondering what the best options are for Broadband in the area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭gifted

hiya,
    We went with O2 mobile internet, herself has a gmit student card so got it for a tenner a month, happy enough with it, little bit slower in the evening but usually good enough for us, plug the yoke into the wall and up to 5 laptops can be used around the house, we only have the one laptop so dont know how slow it would be if 5 were working at the same time. Hope that helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mmosie

Hi ya,
    Thanks for the info,
    I actually went with DigiWeb NGB, since I work from home and need a good line at all times. But its not installed yet so will let ye know how it goes. fingers crossed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dhaumi

Also interested. Moved in new house that never had its line activated! Eircom gave Vodafone (our provider) a date for the activation: 27th of December!!!

It's been one month already, I thought about Digiweb but read a lot of bad reviews about it, I would like at least 3Mb and at least 40Gb of data allowance...
    Somehow I don't trust wireless broadband, although the technology might have evolved.
    I would be very interested to hear from Boarders, meanwhile I get my fix of internet at work :S

• Advertisement
Advertisement