Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delta Mitre Saw replacement Inner/Outer Blade Flange

• 19-04-2011 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭

As the title goes - wondering where can you get a replacement part of an inner/outer flange for a 10" Compound Delta Mitre Saw (model number 36-075). I think the part number is 1347150.

There are a few places in the States but shipping is 20quid or more. Hoping someone might know of somewhere closer / somewhere in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland that would stock this?

Cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

McQuillan tools in dublin - give them a ring, the more than likely dont have the part, but if there is an agency in ireland they will know who.

Where did you get the saw? TBH, ive never come across the brand here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Right after I put up the thread I asked dad where he'd gotten it - twas McQuillans, he said he'd try and call them and see if they know where to get replacement parts. I just figured someone on here might know as well. Thanks though

Mcquillans have two shops, one in the city and a whole sale outside the city centre.

They're a great company, they've been selling tools in Dublin for decades, def over 50 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

woodturner wrote: »

He can find the part easily in the US, ive found it too, but its the shipping of 20 quid thats the issue

(although, hes almost as well to order it from the us, because i would guess that hes going to pay alot more for the flange in ireland hence it being 6 of one half dozen of another)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

woodturner wrote: »
    Not sure that's it - I know that's the order number but it's an inner/outer flange not just an outer one. (and we're not 100% on the order number)
    (also with mikes tools it's 32 dollars to post)
    snyper wrote: »
    He can find the part easily in the US, ive found it too, but its the shipping of 20 quid thats the issue
    She ;) (if you're referring to me)
    Aye yeah a few odd places in the states do it - but just shipping times and costs, it would be handier to get it here if it was possible and *if* it was the wrong part, easier to bring back.

Aye thanks, I know where McQuillans are located, don't think dad called today but I'll report back if he does tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Find out what part it is exactly and I'll get a mate in the states to pick one up. I've a few woodturning friends over there who send me stuff the whole time in exchange for Bog Oak.

Advertisement