Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon Shorts Galway

Options
  • 19-04-2011 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Allrite everyone, having great difficulty getting triathlon shorts in galway, so far I have tried nigels cycles on the tuam road, Mile 20 running shop in the lisbon industrial estate , elverys, lifestyle sports, even halfords but still cant seem to find any anywhere......

Am i missing something here or does anyone know where to get them??

Cheers
    noeleo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭lukeeman

Saw them in port west on high street, also try tk mak i picked up some good running shorts and tops at a good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭airscotty

Try your local triathlon/running store! Amphibian King in Oranmore should have em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noeleoreid

lukeeman wrote: »
    Saw them in port west on high street, also try tk mak i picked up some good running shorts and tops at a good price.

Where is port west on high street ?? Do you mean shop street when you say high street?? Are u sure you are thinking of galway city??

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭lukeeman

port west is across the road from ladbrokes betting shop on high street, where kennys bookshop used to be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Wait till you join a club Noel, you will get a subsidized one then, the full tri suits can be very pricy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Try the TX Maxx down there. I'm not long back from one in Dublin where I picked up a pair of 2XU ones for €35. Only had very small or very large sizes though. Every now and again they get a shipment of stuff like that in so it's worth checking in regularly as you could strike lucky, I got some good Under Armour winter gear after christmas.

Advertisement