Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How to get extra key for camper ...

• 19-04-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Hi all,
    We have recently bought a campervan and got only one key for backdoor, garage etc. We have two keys for the ignition/ front doors. We tried to get an extra backdoor key cut but the locksmith was unable to do it ( didn't have the matching type of key). Our camper is a RIMOR Europea. Does anyone know where we can get an extra key cut. Or can we contact RIMOR and request an extra key from them ( there is a serial number on the key)?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

If there's no code on it get a blank key from eBay and get woodies to cut it I did this on mine cost 2.99 for blank key and 3 euro to cut it

• Registered Users Posts: 36 danny50

Blah is pretty right.i've an ffb europa and i tried a couple of locksmiths one cut but crap result. found a guy beside willows pub/dominos in finglas. handed me a blank key stuck it in lock bobs ure uncle went back he cut 3 lovely keys. think he charged me €12.

Advertisement