Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.net classic

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Hi i would like to change my email page to the newer version. at the moment when I log in i get the classic page. It keeps telling me my quota is full although I only have 3 mails in it and my trash is empty. In any case I would like the new version. Please help !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hi i would like to change my email page to the newer version. at the moment when I log in i get the classic page. It keeps telling me my quota is full although I only have 3 mails in it and my trash is empty. In any case I would like the new version. Please help !

To get moved to the new version get on to tech support on 1890260260. They will put you on a list for migration to the new mail service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi curly from cork
    poisenedstream is correct ( thanks poisenedstream) you can give tech support a call on 1890260260 and request to be placed on next upgrade roll-out list. If you prefer, you can PM your details to me and I can have you added to list. I will need your tel. no and email address.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Thank you . I rang the number and am on a list which may take up to 3 weeks to update :eek: modern technology !!

Thank you . I rang the number and am on a list which may take up to 3 weeks to update :eek: modern technology !!

Hi curly form cork
    Yes afraid so, the upgrades are rolled out to upgrade large numbers of customers at a time, so upgrades are planned in advance..
    Let me know if not upgraded within this time frame.
    Have a good weekend.:)
    Tony

Will do thanks !

• Advertisement

Hi Tony
    Just wondering if theres any sign of that upgrade ?

Hi Tony
    Just wondering if theres any sign of that upgrade ?

Hi curly from cork
    if you PM me your tel. no and email address will chase for you.
    Tony

Advertisement