Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neutering...

• 19-04-2011 11:21pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

So the big fella is heading in to be neutered on Thursday, dunno will he ever forgive me for this. And even though I've had plenty of pets go under the knife, I get freaked out every single time and start thinking about what can go wrong. Course i know he'll be fine, but I still worry about any of them when they end up at the vets. Though I find it funny that I'll pay out anything for a vet before I'll even consider taking myself off to the doctor.

Still wondering which of these reactions I'm going to get from him.

funny-pictures-where-are-dogs-balls.jpg

funny-pictures-dog-angry-about-vet.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NattyDoll

How did neutering go? i have 11 month old Akita boy and im thinking about it as well as he's getting male dogs aggressive. This really freaks me out as he was such a good boy until 2 weeks ago. He loved to play with all the dogs and was very well behaved in doggy day care..now im terrified to even walk him as he goes for male dogs and can be quite unpredictable. Do you think neutering will help with him being so territorial and aggressive towards males? Thanks

Advertisement