Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fujifilm S602z

• 20-04-2011 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

I am planning on selling my Fujifilm S602z and have absolutely no idea how much to charge for it. I was wondering if anyone had any idea? I've googled it but can't find any accurate guide. It comes with a fisheye screw on attachment, a 1GB card, a case, but no original box and instruction manual. It's a great little camera, takes video as well, and is actually pretty good at macro photos as well as capturing sports photography.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujis602z/

It's in excellent condition.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

The price you will get for it is probably fairly low. It's a 9 year old 3MP Camera. While it may be in excellent condition you are competing with sub €100 cameras which will out perform it and have full warranty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

segasega wrote: »
    I am planning on selling my Fujifilm S602z and have absolutely no idea how much to charge for it. I was wondering if anyone had any idea?

A search of completed listings on eBay shows a few sold for around €50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I used to have one of these way back in the day, my first and last digital camera. I was a pretty good spec back when it was released though. Canon had -just- come out with the first vaguely affordable DSLR IIRC. I also got a 1GB compact flash with it, which cost me the princely sum of €300 or so. All told the entire thing cost me around €1000 :) I got some nice shots with it trawling around HK and Aus/NZ though.

303164257_312eb839c2_z.jpg?zz=1

And with a 50mm AIS taped in reverse to the front it was re-purposed as a super macro cam for a while ...

557203264_39b2a8b3ce_z.jpg

Sadly it's given up the ghost since.

Completed listings on EBay seem to have it going for anything from 40->60 sterling (ebay.co.uk). I'd toss it up on adverts starting from €100 and accept offers around the €50 mark is probably your best bet for a sale.

Advertisement