Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lady GaGa fan goes GaGa

• 20-04-2011 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Source

What A creep what kind of people are in this world. A lady gaga fan kills her cat so she can use it's blood to create a costume. I personally prefer animals to people so this makes me ANGRY.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Cats have been killed for lesser reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

and the fact shes a lady ga ga fan is relevant how now :confused:

*apart from the fact she was going to one of her gigs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭purity

Cats have been killed for lesser reasons.

China? I know won't say no more about the chinese cruelty to animals as what I'd say might get me banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

purity wrote: »
    China? I know won't say no more about the chinese cruelty to animals as what I'd say might get me banned

Every time I meet a Chinese person on a delegation, they say to me "You Iwish, you vewy gud at keepwing pets".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Saila wrote: »

:confused:
    The whole reason she killed the cat was because she is a Lady Gaga fan.
    If she wasn't a fan, she wouldn't have needed blood for her costume.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

was the costume any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Meh....now if it was a dog, that would be different

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Lady Gaga reminds me of an act they would have booked on Eurotrash back in the 1990's.

And no, I didn't read the story, I just wanted to make that point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

no, the whole reason she killed the cat was she was mentally ill and believed she saw real blood on a pop star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

what kind of people are in this world

Cat killers and Lady Gaga fans.... it's a twisted place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

I bet the cat's last thought was something along the lines of; if this mad b*tch was into Prince, I'd be getting licked off right now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

You missed the main fact, the fact that Lady Gaga covered herself in fake blood and that girl tried to recreate it...

Also depression? haahah stupidity more like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Cats are evil fcuk them!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Can't believe she killed her own cat, the silly tart.

There's always a few strays hanging around for that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The poor cat :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Meh, cats are barely above chickens on my give-a-f*ck-ometer.

Kold wrote: »
    Meh, cats are barely above chickens on my give-a-f*ck-ometer.

Just behind sheep I take it?
    ;)

jk jk :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

The woman must have mental issues to go to such lengths to imitate a celebrity, I think in this instance that celebrity just happened to be Lady GaGa.

I personally prefer animals to people so this makes me ANGRY.
    Really? For some reason this kind of line brings back memories of that long banned poster who came out with the famous "but mittens is my family". I'm not saying you are her, it just that those kinds of statements about animals over people always remind me of that crazy thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

slightly off-topic but what prick decided that cats would make a good domestic pet?! Hate them!!!!!!!!!!

major bill wrote: »
    slightly off-topic but what prick decided that cats would make a good domestic pet?! Hate them!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's more about the cats themselves thinkin they'd be a good domestic pet, and then people realised that they're like fluffy, movable furniture. That ya have to feed. And have claws... *remembers childhood trauma from family cat* :(

• Advertisement

The ancient egyptians maybe? They were big into their cats. It was funny in Finland people used to bring their cats outside on a leash, the cats did not look amused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

What do they do that's so cruel? Is it worse than what we do to animals that we kill to eat?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

If she was a real fan she would have know the original outfit was created using fake blood ;)

Now I am all for a bit of Lady gaga bashing but seriously ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Unpossible wrote: »
    It was funny in Finland.......

Cats or no cats, thats the first time I've ever seen the words 'Funny' and 'Finland' in the same sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Every time I meet a Chinese person on a delegation, they say to me "You Iwish, you vewy gud at keepwing pets".
    Enda?

Lapin wrote: »
    Cats or no cats, thats the first time I've ever seen the words 'Funny' and 'Finland' in the same sentence.
    There are lots of funny things over there, unfortunatly not all of it is "haha" funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

didnt think lady gaga had a pussy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

You know the way some Asian cultures eat dog, is there any culture in the world that eats cats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Silly bint...you'd think she'd use fake blood like yer wan!

Shame a cat had to die for her idiocy/mental instability:(

• Advertisement

You know the way some Asian cultures eat dog, is there any culture in the world that eats cats?
    I don't know, but I have my suspicions about the good people of lesbos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I could see the twisted logic in killing the cat to make something out of its shiny coat, but how exactly do you use cat blood in a costume? If it's just a dye why not use something that won't smell so bad so quickly?

These people are mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 zirazira

kowloon wrote: »
    I could see the twisted logic in killing the cat to make something out of its shiny coat, but how exactly do you use cat blood in a costume? If it's just a dye why not use something that won't smell so bad so quickly?

These people are mental.
    Yup, why not?? Just curious about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭purity

Unpossible wrote: »
    The woman must have mental issues to go to such lengths to imitate a celebrity, I think in this instance that celebrity just happened to be Lady GaGa.

Really? For some reason this kind of line brings back memories of that long banned poster who came out with the famous "but mittens is my family". I'm not saying you are her, it just that those kinds of statements about animals over people always remind me of that crazy thread.

Nah don't know mittens and believe me plenty of people prefer pets:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

Hmmm
    Well animals are killed EVERY DAY to make clothing Fur,Leather,Snake Skin,Fox Tail etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

roryj123 wrote: »
    Hmmm
    Well animals are killed EVERY DAY to make clothing Fur,Leather,Snake Skin,Fox Tail etc etc

But did they drag up a year old thread for their sins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

It started with the ancient Egyptians, they thought they were funny apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

every time you bring a thread from the grave a kitten dies. Think of the kittens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Thought this was about the Dublin girl who met some yank men at a ga-ga show in japan; went back to their hotel room afterward n gagged it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

no, the whole reason she killed the cat was she was mentally ill and believed she saw real blood on a pop star

Lady GaGa once copied an old punk record sleeve and wore a dress made of meat.

Copycat.

apologies but the 'Dublin' gaga fan who was seemingly strangled by a member of gaga's randy black/american entourage in a hotel room after a japan show; her friend having been raped by another in a taxi en route was from Wexford.

seems in this case once you go (home w/) black, you can never come back

• Advertisement

i repent.. was a Nikki Minaj show. Not one of gaga's deathly black dudes but same difference

- n as someone said if you go mudsharking which pretty much amounts to merely attending such you may well pay the price.. when actual genitals replace phallic instruments it's good nite irene anyhow; won't catch me breaking out a mandolin at a ménage oi troi.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

Seriously! I think all the cat haters would change their minds if their house was infested with mice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I much prefer animals to people, for those who don't understand this you just need to think of the people that piss you off on a daily basis, in public, on boards etc. I find it relaxing to be around animals and there is no bull**** with them. Anyway, on the cat topic, that woman must have been mentally ill but I still think she did an absolutely awful thing, animals are just as helpless and vulnerable as children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Can we lock up the girl who does the no nonsense .ie ad?

Advertisement