Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Looking for a Book.

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭

First i'm not sure if this goes here but if not sorry and move or delete as necessary.

Now i'm looking for a very specific book it's called Disneyland Paris From Sketch to Reality (The English Version), they are no longer printed at Disneyland Paris, it's a real long shot i know but maybe someone has one they might sell

Cheers
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Luveen

Hi,

You should try a secondhand bookshops they may have it-

My local ones which have millions of books are-
    Charlie Byrnes bookshop
    Kennys Bookshop

Im nearly certain they both have online websites

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 169 ✭✭bigsmokewriting

Ebay or Abebooks are also good bets. Could try putting up an ad on Gumtree as well. If you're hoping someone here has it, maybe change subject to the title of the book you're looking for, just to make it easier for people to find?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Googled and found a review of the book, along with a DisneyStore.com purchase source, but am uncertain how reliable or dated this webpage is. I would exercise caution with anything obtained from a web search:
    http://www.startedbyamouse.com/emporium/DLPbook.shtml

Advertisement