Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin across the Gap - Fri. 29th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭gardoyle27

doesn't look like i'll get out of work till after 6, wish i could say i'd catch ya's but i won't.
    inchiuvatu what bike have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

restricted 93 Super four. ill be playing catchup with my friend who is on his blade.

haha well i won't catch you, i'm on a cbr 125!!!

i loved my cbr125, except on the motorway.. hugging the tank i still couldn't get anything more than 110kph but on the twisties it was a great little bike... but i havn't been riding motor bikes long enough to be confident enough go flat out on any bike except on motorways.

yeah i'm the same on my yoke. great for getting through traffic but brutal on motorway, i also wonder if it would get up the hill at kilakee if i managed to get over in time

• Advertisement

lol, will be fun to find out ;) if it's just meslef and me mate, we will wait a around a while for others so hope to see you there. if not sure there is always next time. im heading now, catch ye all later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Have fun peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

I will be there in 15 mins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Couldn't make it out, didn't get the bike sorted until almost 7.

Was a nice spin, he set off at 18:30 and except for a couple or rubbish road users was good craic, we even got to witness fender bender in a carpark in laragh. that was entertaining too! will certainly try make it out for the next round whenever that may be. :D

hope your bikes back in action after puttin in the effort.

• Advertisement
Advertisement