Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Arsenal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Dawson and hudd having stinkers

We are toast

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

demolished...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Cant see us coming back, game over im afraid...:(

I should post more often, he he

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I did say I loved Tom, and now I love him even more! What a strike.

hold on a min....

• Advertisement

Surely thats a ****ing peno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bobby boots

Benny Boy is playing a blinder, get Pav off and Defoe on!

Benny is putting in a world class performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

any streams lads? mine is dodgey

Vdv is also having the game of his life

• Advertisement

Cracking game, ill take a point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

what a f@cking match.

brilliant.

draw a fair result i think. ARSEnal were the better side in the first half and i think we were the better in the second. few good saves by czschelney or however u spell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

What a game, what a comeback from 2 down.

Vdv man of the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Great game, and as someone mentioned earlier a draw not worst result. We still have to go to Man City and get 3 pts. Benny was awesome COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭fabvinny

assou ekotto had his best game ever tonight in a spurs shirt,he was fantastic.VDV man of the match for me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

That City game is getting bigger and bigger

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

VDV was brilliant tonight lads. Chased down everything, and really put 110% into it. Same with almost the entire team in the 2nd half. Arsenal were definitely the better team in the first half, but i think we can feel disappointed not to have nicked it at the end there.

Either way, thoroughly enjoyable match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

What a game. Best football game I have seen this year. The pace, quality and commitment was exceptional.

A point is not a bad result. We always had to beat Man City anyway. Chelsea and Liverpool are the big matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some game of Football tonight,with a bit of luck we could have won it in the end.Ekotto,VDV,and Modric were brilliant I thought.we're still in the race for 4th

Take a bow Benny Assou Ekoto, brilliant...
    COYS....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Great performance tonight from the team....

In particular though Benoit and Thud, what a joy to see big Tom back, silky long range passes, always finding the space, and still not fully match fit.... He has developed into a wonderful player to watch!!

Only negatives, Corluka has been found out for pace by opposing teams and has to be replaced, shame because he's a good technical footballer.

Also I think our formation was peculiar, 4-3-3 afforded them far too much space in midfield....

Only City, Chelsea and Liverpool to beat now! COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

Nice to see a return to form for VDV.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Glad we came back but disappointed we didn't get the win. We so needed 3 points tonight. 1st half I thought our defence was there for the taking. 2nd half I thought they're defence was there for the taking.

Thought Kaboul was sloppy when he came on for 2nd half. Hudd didn't play too well 1st half, other than a fantastic goal. Lennon on for Bale made a big difference.

Glichy and Wilshere are a couple of w8nkers trying to get the ref to book VDV for a nothing tackle. Typical scum tactics.

Going to need Man City to start frigging up big time now if we have any chance to make it to top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great performance tonight from the team....

In particular though Benoit and Thud, what a joy to see big Tom back, silky long range passes, always finding the space, and still not fully match fit.... He has developed into a wonderful player to watch!!

Only negatives, Corluka has been found out for pace by opposing teams and has to be replaced, shame because he's a good technical footballer.

Also I think our formation was peculiar, 4-3-3 afforded them far too much space in midfield....

Only City, Chelsea and Liverpool to beat now! COYS!
    Apart from his goal I wasn't that impressed with Hudd,I would rather Sandro in there tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Have to agree with all the Ekotto comments. I used to be his harshest critic, i am being won around, he was flawless last night. Poor Thudd, goal apart he was dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,916 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Huddlestone is match rusty, thought it was a gamble playing him tonight, he did take his goal well. Our 2nd half performance was fantastic, Arsenal looked rattled at times, you only needed to look at their fans for that. Modric could of bagged the winner but I thought a draw was a fair result. There’s not enough superlatives for Benny Boy’s performance. Arsenal are a team I no longer fear playing anymore.

hudd was very poor and sandro was good when he came on. i think harry has to look at benching tom as its obvious that his fitness and technique is still off while sandro is very fit and could have won the game for us.

hats off to vdv, he came back and put in quite a show, im delighted to eat my words and admit he has proved me wrong

what can be said about benny last night that hasnt already been said. it was the best left back performance i have ever seen bar none. his passing ,crossing, tackling was superb all the way through. it was class when that thug wilshere blatantly tripped him, ekotto got the free. wilshere was mouthing off at him like he does and benny just kept on chewing his gum, cool as can be. wilshere trodded off like a hurt kid.

class allround

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Tom is still a mile off the pace. Sandro had a cracking game when he came on. I would have started with Sandro and brought Tom on in the 2nd half.

have to laugh about all the comments earlier about dropping VDV!!

Gomes made a few good saves but also had a few howlers and should have saved Nasri's goal.

Thought we were unlucky not to win in the end. Defo had them on the ropes in the second half. Szczesny kept them in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Great performance from the lads last night, was great to see VdV have that little runt wilshere in his pocket :D

Fantastic pass by Benny for the penalty and looked a quality player last night, got forward and got back to defend ...

Pleased with the draw in the end although overall we were the better team and should have won

Roll on Chelski, Bindippers and ****ty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,916 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

VDV made a mug out of Wilshere, I can see me happily hating him for many years to come.

Advertisement