Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport

Options
  • 20-04-2011 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Apologies if this should be in another forum.

Does anyone know is there a [half decent if possible] barbers in Dublin airport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Not sure off the top of my head. You might want to check in The Gentlemen's Club too.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I feel like I'm spending about half my life in Dublin airport, and I've never seen anything resembling a barbers (in either terminal)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Khannie wrote: »
    Not sure off the top of my head. You might want to check in The Gentlemen's Club too.

I see what you did there :)

deman wrote: »
    I see what you did there :)

:confused:

Did I make a funny? I can't see it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Khannie wrote: »
    :confused:

Did I make a funny? I can't see it. :)

Barber's.... off the top of my head.....

• Advertisement

HAHAHAHA. :D:D:D

If only it were intentional. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

You can get a male/barbers haircut in the airside section of T2 which is accessible from T1 airside. It's a hairdressers in style sense.

There has always been a hairdresser/barbers in the airport, at least in the last 20 years anyhow. Originally it was at the car park spiral end of departures floor in T1 beside the trolley lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Luttrell1975

Bluetonic wrote: »
    You can get a male/barbers haircut in the airside section of T2 which is accessible from T1 airside. It's a hairdressers in style sense.

There has always been a hairdresser/barbers in the airport, at least in the last 20 years anyhow. Originally it was at the car park spiral end of departures floor in T1 beside the trolley lift.

What are prices like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Thanks for the replies :) I'll have heaps of time so I'll have a wander

• Advertisement
Advertisement