Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

porting to eircom

Options
  • 20-04-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering whats the best way to port my existing blueface number back to eircom?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BrianjG wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering whats the best way to port my existing blueface number back to eircom?

thanks

Hi BrianjG,

Have you already transfered back to eircom and now want to port your old number back? Or do you want to issue a request to come back to eircom and insure you port your number back as well?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

I've already been given a new line & number and want to port the old number back. I didnt want to do the port at the same time in case there was any problems with the DSL in which can I would have been cancelling the account again.

I've already been given a new line & number and want to port the old number back. I didnt want to do the port at the same time in case there was any problems with the DSL in which can I would have been cancelling the account again.

Hi BrianjG,

In order to port your old number to a new eircom account we need to to send out a CAF (Customer Authorisation Form). If you can PM me with the accoun number , telephone number and address.

As well as the number you are looking to port back I can arrange the form to be sent out.

Thanks, Mark

Hi BrianjG,

Thanks for sending on the details I will be back to you tomorrow with an update.

Regards, Mark

Thanks Mark.

• Advertisement

Thanks Mark.

Hi BrianjG,

I have arranged for the customer authorasition form to be sent to your address. if you can fill in the details requird as we need a written request & signature to port a number from another company.

The process can take up to 30 days but I will keep you updated.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Just wondering if there was any update on this. I sent back the paperwork but heard nothing since.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Mark,

Just wondering if there was any update on this. I sent back the paperwork but heard nothing since.

Thanks,

Hi BrianG
    yes I can confirm that we recieved your form on the 13/05. This should take a few days to process fully, so I imagine by end of week or early next week.
    Tony

Advertisement