If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable PA systems

Options
  • 20-04-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering if you sell portable PA systems? I'm looking to replace one that ran on a battery.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Quackles.

Sorry but we do not stock anything like this. :(

I dont want to say it but Bose make one the "Acoustic Wave Music System" Then you need to add a few accys to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Thanks anyway, Kenny...

That bose one sounds a bit high end for the use it'd be getting, it's used for speech to a small crowd rather than music. Thanks again, I'm going to look further into getting the current one repaired :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeresaL

Quackles wrote: »
    Thanks anyway, Kenny...

That bose one sounds a bit high end for the use it'd be getting, it's used for speech to a small crowd rather than music.  Thanks again, I'm going to look further into getting the current one repaired :)
    I am interested to know if you ever found a small portable pa system?Hi, I am looking for a small portable pa machine and wireless microphone. This is for use in a smallish room for a ladies club. It must be light and portable. 
    Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.