Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricia Weston in Skerries.. thoughts?

Options
  • 20-04-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I want to see a psychic medium and found a local woman called Patricia Weston.. her ad says that she is a psychic medium, tarot card and angel card reader, aura reader and a white witch. Sounds promising..

Also, while I'm here, what exactly does a white witch do??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 White Glow

Hi ZoZo,

I to want to get a reading from her. But I don't know if she's good, she sounds promising. Did you go to see her? A White Witch is part of the Pagan Fath: Witchcraft. And call themselves so because the cast spells. In Pagan Witchcraft a spell is the same as what Christians call prayers. They must follow certain rules when spell casting. Mainly know as "The Harm None Rule". Which basically is what is says, when they cast a spell they must cause no harm to no-one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

She's a lovely person. That's as much as I can say never having had a reading from her. For what it's worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xButtonsx

Have an appointment booked but wondering if Patricia is accurate and good? Dont seem to see anyone who has had a reading from her.

Did you go c her?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ZoZo

Haven't gone to her yet but plan to soon. Probably next month :)

• Advertisement

Did u get any reviews on her or hear anything about her?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

Hi,

I just had a reading reading from Patricia today and I must admit I was very impressed with her. The minute I walked into the room she started picking up on things that were going on in my life at the moment. I got the tarot cards, angel cards and also a little bit of mediumship. Very nice girl and the reading lasted about 50 minutes. Well worth a visit in my opinion.

I agree with Pinklady, I went too and thought she was very good, she gets to the root of things and gives you some guidance which I found a great help. I came out of there with a lot to think about and a lot to be excited about. She knew about things that were private feelings to me and now that they have been brought to the froefront of my mind I feel like I'll be able to deal with things a lot better.
    I didn't have any mediumship but I'm guessing its because I didn't ask, she might not want to frighten people. I will definitely ask next time.
    Would definitely recommend her

So I couldn't wait any longer and I went to see her... thought she was very good, knew a lot about what was going on with me and made me think about things more clearly.
    I didn't have any mediumship but I'm guessing its because I didn't ask, she might not want to frighten people. I will definitely ask next time.
    Would definitely recommend her.

user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

FYI, two threads on the same subject merged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I am wondering if she can make some predictions about the global scenario as well. It will be wonderful hearing some astonishing news about the world from her. If someone goes to her again, please do try to get one along with personal reading for having complete value for money. ;)

I would not recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Has anyone else been to her recently? Would love more opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 13 iMedium

I can't vouch for her skills as a reader, but I can say she is a lovely woman from my experience of having met her once before.
    Has anyone else been to her recently? Would love more opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AnnaMia

I called this woman to ask about what services she provides as I am unsure as to what exactly I am looking for. I found her to be extremely rude and impatient. I feel I have a right to ask what services someone provides before handing them over money. Especially for something as personal as a reading. Needless to say I did not go ahead with making a booking. If anyone can recommend a psychic medium, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

I went to visit Patricia last week and what a lovely kind lady she is , I was under sever pressure and felt like everything was getting on top of me , I walked away feeling so much better with a much clearer head
    I had never visited a medium before and I was expecting a fortune teller kind reading this is not what I got
    the whole thing was about getting me back into a place that I would have a clearer head for making some big decisions which has worked she told me very little about my future but the information she did give to me she couldn't possibly have known she has turned a non believer into a very big believer it was like I walked out lighter , I'm not sure of anyone else's experience but I could not fault the lady and have contacted her since I left when I hit a low point and she was only to happy to help me

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gfurrier84

I went to see her last year and taught she was such a lovely woman, I didn't feel like the reading I got was any good though,my other friend on the other hand was in floods of tears coming out and couldn't get over at how amazing her reading was and accurate, The only thing I can say though was that I had alot of negative energy around me last year and the past few months everything has been really positive so unless patricia did a nice spell for me :) but i dont know

Advertisement