Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC what a disgrace !

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I have had this problem for months with UPC. It cuts out between 3 - 10 times every night. Anytime I phone UPC, they either say we'll get someone to fix it, or that there is a problem with their computer and they cant see the details of my road (rathmines).
    I rang back last week, and was told they would get a supervisor to call me back.....he must be so busy, as he never got back.

had the same problems with them, contact comreg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

(As an aside) I find this talk of how great UPC to be pretty obnoxious when it's accompanied with nothing else such as help for the OP or discussing the issues at hand etc. That's like someone barging into a thread on Motors for example to say how great Toyota are, period, in a thread where people have issues with, say, their Prius' brakes. Off topic at best and snotty at worst.

Has the OP been on to ComReg about this?? Billing mistakes and UPC breaching their own customer charter are issues that ComReg can act on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

(As an aside) I find this talk of how great UPC to be pretty obnoxious when it's accompanied with nothing else such as help for the OP or discussing the issues at hand etc. That's like someone barging into a thread on Motors for example to say how great Toyota are, period, in a thread where people have issues with, say, their Prius' brakes. Off topic at best and snotty at worst.

Has the OP been on to ComReg about this?? Billing mistakes and UPC breaching their own customer charter are issues that ComReg can act on.
    well to be fair the title of the thread looks fairly bad to anyone who may be thinking of signing up to upc so it's only right that people who have had a good experience balance it out a bit.
    if i'm thinking of splashing out on anything then internet forums are my first point of research into whether or not its worth it and i balance out the good and bad reviews, so i prefer the current rules where if someone says a service is "a disgrace" then people are allowed to say in their opinion it is not.

Advertisement