Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fancy Pants Adventures

Options
  • 20-04-2011 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Out today on xbox live and psn

Seems to have had a bit of an overhaul since the flash version I played ages ago. Playing the demo at the minute ...... some points will have to be bouth for the full game later I think :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Definately worth buying. Didn't play anything of single player but it seems like a great game with friends. Like Sonic meets N+. Multiple players can use each other and a range of moves to get to less accessible places or squiggles. Then of course, there are the other multiplayer modes - race, King of the Hill and so on.

Even within the co-op there is an element of competition. Top performer gets to pick the item of their choice.

Tons of collectables for those that want 100% completion.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sabre0001 wrote: »

Even within the co-op there is an element of competition. Top performer gets to pick the item of their choice.

I just missed out the Beard Dye of Norris there :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If anyone 'fancies' lol playing co-op on xbox add me GT: Calex dEUS
    I doubt 100% on some of the levels is possible solo.

Story mode is not as difficult as I was expecting, I was prepared for meat boy levels of rage :D

Advertisement