Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Structural engineer in Galway

Options
  • 20-04-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am interested in buying a second hand house in Galway. The house had some work done to it ie some of the original walls were knocked internally and the attic was converted, so I would like to get a engineer to have a look at it and do a report. I was wondering does anybody know of any good thorough engineers who would do that sort of work. I have asked almost everyone I know in galway and the vast majority seem to have had bad experiences with engineers. I have made a list of all the engineers people have dealt with and I have one good one and the other 5 were bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnafleming

felixmag wrote: »
    I am interested in buying a second hand house in Galway. The house had some work done to it ie some of the original walls were knocked internally and the attic was converted, so I would like to get a engineer to have a look at it and do a report. I was wondering does anybody know of any good thorough engineers who would do that sort of work. I have asked almost everyone I know in galway and the vast majority seem to have had bad experiences with engineers. I have made a list of all the engineers people have dealt with and I have one good one and the other 5 were bad.

Hi i carry out detailed Engineers reports on such properties in Galway
    i have been in practice for 12 years, Member of Irish Institute of Engineers Ireland and fully Insured. feel free to call me to discuss in detail your requirenents and i can give fixed quote and references. 086 3850944
    J

Advertisement