Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy - Mature students

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey,

I got offered a place to study pharmacy as a mature student.

Has anyone have experience of this, and how do they find the course?

Many Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cybersheepz

Hey Blondie1988! Congrats! I got accepted to RCSI Graduate Pharmacy last week! I saw on a previous post of yours you were going for Queens interviews, well done anyway! Are you heading to queens? im so excited!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Blondie1988

Thats fantastic news, i heard great things about the rcsi course, i nearly applied for it myself! its great to have the other graduates too in the same boat! Best of luck with it, I am sure your going to love it! what was your interview like? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cybersheepz

Ya I went for interviews in TCD and RCSI! The RCSI interview was really informal, they wanted to know why I wanted it and how previous study would help, they got back really quickly too! Havent heard from TCD so im presuming thats a no, but RCSI was the first choice and Ive already accepted it! Did you get Queens?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Blondie1988

from reading forums here the rcsi course seems more clinical based than trinity o i think your better off in RCSI anyway ;). The QUB interview was pretty similar to your's except we had to do a presentation as part of it! it was a bit daunting having to do it in front of a panel of 4 people from the college! yep i got offered it but would love to be in dublin as its closer to home (im from the south east) so i might hold off and apply to rcsi next year im not quite sure what to do! :)

Advertisement