Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pebble Dashing Wall

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,

I've been trying to get quotes for getting a front wall and two pillars pebble dashed. The wall is about 4ft high and 15ft in length.

Ive rang a couple of builders but there answer is the job is too small for them. I would have thought they'd be happy to get work.

If anyone knows a builder willing to give me a quote could you pm me please, or if you know anyone selling the pebble dash and if needed the hubby can try doing the wall himself.

Cheers
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Campbells building supplies Ballymakenny sell dashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Campbell's sell both stone for dry dash and the grey wet dash, I'd say if you phone them they could recommend a builder or plasterer to help you their number is 041 9837777

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Where are you located? I have a friend who's a plasterer can pm you his details if you like he can take a look at it.

Advertisement