Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car body repair

• 20-04-2011 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Just had an old man hit my fecking car!

can anyone reccommend a body repair shop in limerick? or any decent mobile one if there is
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Try Kevin Ryan
    Cahernorry, Ballysimon
    Limerick 086-2454618.

He did a job for me a few years ago on a new VW Golf
    and his work was immaculate. Totally invisible repairs.
    Not cheap but worth it if you want top-notch work.

I'm not affiliated to him in any way but I highly recommend him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Browne's in Cratloe. Top notch work! 061 - 357269. No commercial connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Sean at scratch it match it. 087 272 5300 He can travel to where you're at afaik. Website is http://ww.si-mi.ie

p.s. Mods, just incase there's any issue about numbers, I got his from his website...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Hola Ita, what brings you to these parts!? Thanks for that link, very handy as I've a wee dink on my door but never have time to get it fixed. Will give him a buzz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Ola Alaskimo! the beauty of browsing of boards!
    If you do give him a call, tell Sean Ita sent ya ; )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The beauty of the internet, folks helping each other out :)

Advertisement