Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

!!! MISSING !!!

5 year-old, very gentle micro-chipped black cat missing since Friday 15th April 2011. Last seen in the Mulhuddart/Corduff area. Sorely missed.
    Answers to the name of Bruno.
    Contact the owner on <snip>
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Will keep an eye out i live in Waterville. Did he have a collar on?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pallas Athena, I've removed the phone number from your post. If anyone has any information please use the PM function.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Dont forget you can also post on the lost and found thread here, might help.

In fact there's a post there about a cat found on Navan Road, might be a far to be your cat though.
    PIC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pallas Athena

No, as he always hated collars. Plus, it could have been dangerous as he used to climb trees quite a bit and didn't want him getting hanged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I also live in Waterville and was just putting out the bins and noticed a black cat without a collar hanging around. It moved before I could get a closer look but most of the cats that are usually around are stripey so it was unusual to see a black one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pallas Athena

Fingers crossed it was my beloved cuddle monster!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Pallas does he have 2 white socks on his back paws? Randomer wandering around tonight who i haven seen before. Difficult to see in the dark, but very prominent white back paws???

Advertisement