Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tethered bundles with the various networks

Options
  • 20-04-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone point to [or have details on] what plans on the various networks allow tethering as part of their bundle? I'm pretty sure that the O2 Advance plans do but their other ones don't. So for example, does the Three 15GB "all you can eat" allow tethering? I've read through the T's & C's on their site but it mentions nothing [pro or con] about tethering.

What about plans on other networks?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

AFAIK the iphone is the only phone that can allow the networks to distinguish between regular mobile data and tethered.

Three allow it -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69343926

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

I've a desire on three with 1gb data and use it as a WiFi hotspot for my laptop the whole time with out any hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

On Tesco Mobile you can use your prepaid data bundles on the phone or through tethering without restriction.

regards
    Paul

Advertisement