Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Design "too passive!"??

Options
  • 20-04-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey just designing a logo for a Clinic of Natural Medicine, so I sent on two just rough designs and he texts back..

"Logo too passive! Need a hero not anti hero."

PM me and I can show you the designs but Im not too sure what he means?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

A good strategy is to meet them, be nice, give them the best advice that you can. If they disagree and want what you see as a bad design done despite your best advice / argument as an expert, then just *sigh and do the best job you can but do not spend to much time on it. In this initial process, Log all details discussed, keep emails etc.

In the background do the real work as an expert. When the client comes back to you and is unhappy about the result (that they dictated), suggest some alternatives. You will have alternatives prepared at this stage which the client may be grateful for.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

Yeah that sounds good, Thanks Deliverance:)

Some hilarious stuff on that Kenny!

Advertisement