Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't fully install Sims 2 expansion downloaded from EA STORE.

Options
  • 20-04-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi! I bought and am downloading the Sims 2 - Best of Business right now on the EA Download Manager. I bought it on the EA STORE and this is my second try at reinstalling it. It said when I had downloaded it, it was ready to play, but I couldn't (the expansion and stuff packs weren't highlighted on the launcher screen). And it never asked for the serial code etc. I don't think it fully installed, how do I do this? I also went on to program files and found the EA Setup, but when I went on to it, the only option was to uninstall it. :( How do I fully install it and play it???????? What do I do once it downloads(is it different from installing?)????????????????????? Please help, I've been trying to get answers on various sites all day!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!! :)

Advertisement