Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggin Retail Park?

Options
  • 20-04-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hey guys

a southsider here needing to get to the passport office pronto tomorrow morning!! When i get off the train tomorrow morning, whats the best way to go to find the passport office in the retail park?? Does anyone happen to know exactly where it is, for once the internet is REALLY useless, no phone numbers or anything!!

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

when you get off the train come out ouf the station and go all the way stright untill you hit the main road.Turn left, walk untill you see deli burger.Take the road to the right of deli burger.Its called clonard street.Walk untill you to get tot he top of that road.Its quite long, but should take about 5 mins.When your at the top , turn left , walk untill you see Jaffi cafe, cross the road to the right. There should be steel stairs, go up them, the passpost office is on the left.
    :D

Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

I'm assuming that the OP does know that the passport office in Balbriggan is not open to the public and is not where you go to apply for a passport? otherwise a wasted journey for poor OP.

Anyway, I thought southsiders needed their passports to cross the liffey anyway??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Little Ted wrote: »
    I'm assuming that the OP does know that the passport office in Balbriggan is not open to the public and is not where you go to apply for a passport? otherwise a wasted journey for poor OP.

Anyway, I thought southsiders needed their passports to cross the liffey anyway??? :confused:

Its possible in cases of emergency, to collect your passport from the office. I have done it. I have also dropped in an old passport for someone to hurry up the process.

Advertisement