Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD or DCU Science????

• 20-04-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I honestly cant decide between dcu biotech or a general science degree in trinity. i live on the commuter line so it would be way easier to get to trinity every day but i like the course in Dcu better. Everyone says its really hard to have a good social life in trinity too! so i really cant decide. i would really like to be a secodary teacher someday and with a biotech degree i could teach both biology and maths but i think i could only teach biology with the degree from trinity. Do you think i would have more career opportunities with the degree fom trinity of dcu?? if you have done either of these courses please tell me what you liked or disliked about each one. thanks a mill, its just so hard to decide!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Isn't there a science education degree in DCU?

It qualifies you as a teacher straight after finishing the science degree, rather than having to do the extra degree!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

if you have done either of these courses please tell me what you liked or disliked about each one. thanks a mill, its just so hard to decide!
    Given that this is the LC forum, you might have better luck in the TCD / DCU forums.

Advertisement