Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel beater in Dunhill

Options
  • 20-04-2011 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭

Anybody have a number for a man in Dunhill who does crash repairs etc?,If memory serves me his name is Robin Whelan or something along those lines but i cant be to sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Never heard of anyone doing panel beating in Dunhill, have you tried Niall Kirwan out near Kilmac or Mahonbridge Garages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

STIG83 wrote: »
    Never heard of anyone doing panel beating in Dunhill, have you tried Niall Kirwan out near Kilmac or Mahonbridge Garages?

Are they any good?,im looking to get a bodykit sprayed and fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

It be no harm in asking them, Mahonbridge Garages would be good, its a good set up they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Anybody have a number for a man in Dunhill who does crash repairs etc?,If memory serves me his name is Robin Whelan or something along those lines but i cant be to sure.

The guy in my local garage recommended this person, I don't have/have lost his number though, O'Shea Brothers in Tramore would have the number as they suggested him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

looksee wrote: »
    The guy in my local garage recommended this person, I don't have/have lost his number though, O'Shea Brothers in Tramore would have the number as they suggested him.

I used to work in a garage and he done a lot of work for them and many of the garages in the town because he his probably the best in the county and not many people know of him,thanks anyway ill call around on Tuesday see if i can get it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement