Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain Basketball Net

Options
  • 20-04-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey, I'm looking for somewhere in either Cork or Dublin that sells chain basketball nets. Getting tired of changing the nylon ones every year when they fall apart...
    Anyone know where to get any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Hey, I'm looking for somewhere in either Cork or Dublin that sells chain basketball nets. Getting tired of changing the nylon ones every year when they fall apart...
    Anyone know where to get any?

If your putting in a chain net then i hope your just shooting into it.. down put one in if your dunking the ball, good chance it will rip your fingers to shreds if you get caught...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 flybynightrush

Eh, thanks, I already checked ebay and I'm not looking to spend $40+ on one, that's why I'm asking about Cork and Dublin. Are there any shops that specialize a little in basketball that might have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Eh, thanks, I already checked ebay and I'm not looking to spend $40+ on one, that's why I'm asking about Cork and Dublin. Are there any shops that specialize a little in basketball that might have them?

Eh, you're welcome
    There's one there for $6

Seriously just interested in Ireland here. The postage costs from America are between 100% to 150% of the actual cost of the net.
    The $6 one costs either $29 or $39 to post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Its going to be cheaper on ebay than anywhere in ireland.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Its going to be cheaper on ebay than anywhere in ireland.

Have you seen them in Ireland? Where abouts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

derp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

you could just make your own using some chicken wire.
    not as durable but much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Seen one 17 quid postage included from the Hong Kong on Ebay and another for 25 quid postage included from the UK and USA.

So I don't know what Ebay you were looking at but it is the best place to buy the net.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

Seen a chain net today in Elverys sports in fonthill in clondalkin, dublin. Not sure on the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

Advertisement