Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Show them if you got'em your games room

• 20-04-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Wanted to just show my games room Now i mean this is my room for games not my bedroom or living room (though i do some living in it :D)

dsc00071lo.jpg
    dsc00078vw.jpg
    dsc00079zn.jpg
    dsc00080pf.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Posted my.pics before, will.see if I can find the thread and post a link, rather than repost the photos.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Pretty sure there is a thread like this on here somewhere already, but heres some of my stuff anyways. have a few more consoles around the house and an in progress arcade cabinet thats been "in progress" the last 7 months..

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

keithgeo wrote: »

IMG_6734.jpg

Firefly...Respect sir, respect

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Love Firefly. seen that poster\image on ebay 8 x a3 images for 15 quid. then clip framed them. looks great on the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

keithgeo wrote: »

IMG_6737.jpg

Excellent use of those Argos cabinets. I have a similar set at home but they are full of books/ photo albums etc and prety much shoved into a corner. You have given me a good idea... nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Here are pics of my gamesroom, up in my converted attic, the attic was done in 2003 and a spiral stairs installed in 2008 or so.78916.jpg
    78917.jpg
    78919.jpg
    78921.jpg

PS2 collection
    78922.jpg
    78923.jpg

PS1 collection
    78924.jpg
    78925.jpg

Megadrive Stuff, couple of Master System and some 32X, loads more now, collection has expanded since this was taken!
    78926.jpg

Snes and N64,
    78927.jpg

Atari, 2600, 7800, Jag and Lynx,
    78928.jpg

My totally Ninja Steel Battalion Controller, a few more have one since this!
    78929.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Double RESPECT !!!! Firefly Art is out of this World....

Definitely Got get that :) 15 e Euro You cant go wrong,
    I actually stumbler across this on Amazon last night too,
    Loads Online Stores doing any art you want for 15-30e....

RESPECT Keith :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Posted these pics about a year and a half ago.I'm hoping to build a room/shed at the end of my garden in the next few weeks.depending on the price,fingers crossed;).

1Setup.jpg

Games.jpg

The rest of my pic's sre on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62227831

• Advertisement
Advertisement