Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Airport Parking?

Options
  • 20-04-2011 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where's the best place to park in or around the airport?
    Cheap and safe and for a weekend-Friday to Monday inclusive..

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TangoVictor 31

I found bewleys hotel best so far. Good price and fairly close to airport. Have used it a couple of times with no hassle. Very handy too if your travelling out by M50. Has surface and underground parking although if you want to park at night or early morning only surface carpark is open. Used surface on both occassions with no problems. Book online and its a bit cheaper, think i paid 20 euro for 4 days. Bus transfer is included in price and the buses are frequent and journey time is roughly 10 mins. Didn't have to wait on a bus when i travelled as there was one waiting at hotel and airport each time i went.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Blue carpark is what I normally use, can get for 5-5.50 a day at times.

Used the Crown Plaza last time, bus didn't turn up on return leg, never again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Just looking at Parksmart and for what it's worth,the blue is looking nearly the handiest,as we've a late return on the Monday and nothing worse than hanging around,just wanna hit the road home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 oncebitten

Definitely the Blue carpark, as long as you book it online in advance.

Advertisement