Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homesafe alarm

Options
  • 20-04-2011 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have a homesafe alarm system and need to access the installer menu in order to enrol a new motion sensor. Does anyone know what the code is to access this, or is it likely to have been changed by the original installer?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

mossie wrote: »
    Hi.

I have a homesafe alarm system and need to access the installer menu in order to enrol a new motion sensor. Does anyone know what the code is to access this, or is it likely to have been changed by the original installer?

Thanks

The default installer code is 8888, the default master code is 9999. If none of these work you will need the engineer code to enroll the motion sensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mossie

altor wrote: »
    The default installer code is 8888, the default master code is 9999. If none of these work you will need the engineer code to enroll the motion sensor.

Thanks. Unfortunately these didn't work, guess I'll have to get the pros in.

Thanks. Unfortunately these didn't work, guess I'll have to get the pros in.

They are the default codes for the alarm. I have sent you a P.M. which will hopefully help :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kerryhorsebox

DID YOU GET SORTED OUT?
    I can help if not!!

Hi.

Thanks

DID YOU GET SORTED OUT?
    I can help if not!!

I got it sorted with a quick call to him :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mossie

altor wrote: »
    I got it sorted with a quick call to him :D

Yes he did!! All sorted and working in a 30 sec phone call.

Advertisement