Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radisson blu early bird menu

Options
  • 20-04-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

staying n galway this easter bank holiday. radisson blu has early bird menu and wondering if their food is ok. or is there any other reccomendations for a nice early bird menu as its our anniversary but on a tight budget.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

I wouldn't recommend the radisson for food. Myself and a friend ate there last year and I was really unimpressed. Although in saying that it may have improved since as it was a while ago.Might not be the cosiest atmosphere for an anniversary dinner either.
    I don't eat out much but I do love the atmosphere and food in Cava.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'll third that - the food ain't great, typical hotel food, it's not their best product.

Go to a nice dedicated restaurant instead

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭lion_bar

try Artisan, good early bird, nice food

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

thanks everyone for the replies. this save us from having a bad anniversary dinner. will check on your recommendations and see their menu

Advertisement