Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minders

• 21-04-2011 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can recommend dog minders in the Dublin/County Kildare region?

I need someone to mind my terrier (mutt) when on holidays. He is blind so would prefer him to be in a similar environment to what he has as I don't think he was ever in kennels (he is a stray we adopted year ago).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ruaidhriob

Hi, Just collected our collie pup from Sarah this morning she had him unlike from friday and only charged us for 2.5 days as she took him camping to lough key forest park with a couple of other dogs she was minding and it suited her to keep him extra night which was fine by me. We met her at a dog training class with john Ward who was fantastic. I just took our collie for a walk and he is a different dog totally relaxed and not pulling on lead so she obviously spent time training him there. As soon as you meet Sarah you can tell its a vocation not a job. It is expensive at 25euro in comparison to 15/18 euro in kennel but unlike kennel dogs get her full attention 24/7 we have booked her for our summer hols. She collects and drops home her number is 0863570580

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

mohenley wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone can recommend dog minders in the Dublin/County Kildare region?

I need someone to mind my terrier (mutt) when on holidays. He is blind so would prefer him to be in a similar environment to what he has as I don't think he was ever in kennels (he is a stray we adopted year ago).

Rosemarie Bryson of Kildare Pet Services (www.kildarehorsesitting.com) is who I always take my dog and cat to if I'm going away. She's a professional Dog Walker. I love the personalized experience that she gives them, when I first took them in she asked me questions that I actually had to think about their care! And I'm a dedicated owner! My two always come back such better versions of themselves aswell its fantastic! My cat was socializing with her 2 and normally mine hates other cats! But he loves his "holidays" with her now! So I can't recommend her enough! Because she keeps them on a personal level, they don't come back with the stresses of kennels and catteries - they come back from their holiday as relaxed as you are! You truely cant put a price on good, safe, loving care for your pets while you are away and the prices she has charged are so reasonable you can't really object! I'd highly, highly recommend getting in contact with her for her services.

Advertisement