Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age were you when you realised God didn't exist

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

FISMA wrote: »
    I am questioning the wisdom of people that sell land and homes to each other with cheap money granted from abroad and believe that there is something inherent in value going on which is sustainable over generations.

If banking and finances were gotten so wrong, what hope have you in analyzing the supernatural?
    I get the impression you're American? If so, you might want to look closer to home with regards to dubious financial goings on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I am questioning the wisdom of people that sell land and homes to each other with cheap money granted from abroad and believe that there is something inherent in value going on which is sustainable over generations.

If banking and finances were gotten so wrong, what hope have you in analyzing the supernatural?

Aww cute.. he's trying to be smart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

''The bigotry of the Atheist is as laughable to me as that of the believer''

A.Einstein

Nuff Said

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

bayern282 wrote: »
    ''The bigotry of the Atheist is as laughable to me as that of the believer''

A.Einstein

Nuff Said

Here we go people. All atheists and theists are bigots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Interesting considering the vast majority of people in Ireland are Christians.....

You may be onto something.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement