Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gold makes the fastest tools???

• 21-04-2011 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I can't believe what I have heard on the Minecraft wikipedia! That Gold is the Fastest material for tools letting you mine cut,trees & other things faster but unfortunately gold will break before you can say Supercalafragilisticexpaladocious in slow motion!

Fast But Flimsy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Do you have a link to that?

I'm pretty sure Diamond is :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Well gold isnt much use for tools in real life either. So thats reflected in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Star_Cow

Tallon wrote: »
    Do you have a link to that?

I'm pretty sure Diamond is :confused:

Here it is on the wiki http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Gold_(Ingot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Star_Cow wrote: »
    Note: Even though gold tools are the fastest tools, the golden pickaxe does not harvest diamond, redstone, lapis lazuli and iron. Do not be fooled. It will take a lot longer than normal and it will not yield a block. Switch to an iron or diamond pickaxe when you find these ores.

diamonds :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Got my hopes up for a brief second! At least its useful for something now though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Hmmm....
    /kit starter gold anyone?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

JohnR1024 wrote: »
    Hmmm....
    /kit starter gold anyone?? :D
    HELL no. It breaks too fast to be of any use to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Star_Cow

I just found this weird when I found it on the Wiki from minecraft saying That Gold is The Fastest but flimsy

Advertisement