Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011-2012 kit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

wellboys wrote: »
    New home kit! Leaked on one of the online shopping sites.. http://www.very.co.uk/puma-official-tottenham-hotspur-2011-mens-home-shirt/922122616.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f2784%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0%2fo%2f2#powerReviews

018.jpeg

I like it.. Clean and simple.

Mock up with the sponsor.

autonomy.gif

The lamest shirt in ages IMO. Pure laziness by Puma knowing its their last year of deal. Not a patch on last seasons shirt:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Well it was never going to beat last season's shirt in fairness. Don't really like it though, too plain, would look nice on the pitch I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

New Kits up on web super plain not sure how much I like/dislike them at the moment just enter the site and it comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Far to plain. Ill be getting a couple of years out of last years home kit... 3rd kit aint to bad. I might purchase that from soccer triads

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I really like the home and third kit, not so sure about the 2nd kit. I even like the logo on the front!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭wellboys

I like them all!

mhls11.jpg

mass11.jpg

mtss11.jpg

Actually the blue one is nice. Maybe it was just that I saw it on skinny Luka and it didn't seem right!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

SuprSi wrote: »
    Actually the blue one is nice. Maybe it was just that I saw it on skinny Luka and it didn't seem right!

hope we see it on him next season:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

There all very nice strips fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I like the home kit. I am a traditionalist and always think plain and simple is the best, white shirt navy shorts and white socks perfect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I wanna get Sandro on one this year can't decide which though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

really like the 3rd one myself. although in saying that i dont dislike any

It really bugs me the way Spurs never get their kits out before September. I really don't understand how we can be one of the only teams with this sort of arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Don't like the home one at all. Too plain. Reminds me of my first purchase in the late 60's. I am not sure if it was the only option then but you bought the crest, got a vest and waited a week for your mum to sew it on. The sponsors names these days would probably make that difficult smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I'm loving the away kits! Not mad about the home one though..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aloweta

Anyone know where I'd get the new spurs jersey in Dublin. Need it for next week so don't have time to order online. Already tried champion and elverys. Any help'd be great:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

It's being launched on the 14th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aloweta

Lemag wrote: »
    It's being launched on the 14th September.
    Ah that would explain it so! Will have to get a voucher instead. Thanks;)

Advertisement