Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone applying for Art, Craft and Design Course- St Johns Central College Cork?!

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I have the worst record as a student. Did an ok Leaving Cert in 2000 and started but failed to finish college three times since! Was thinking of applying for somethings completetly different like this art portfolio preperation course in St Johns. Am really nervous because I don't know what to expect from it. Anyone else apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

KittyMcM wrote: »
    I have the worst record as a student. Did an ok Leaving Cert in 2000 and started but failed to finish college three times since! Was thinking of applying for somethings completetly different like this art portfolio preperation course in St Johns. Am really nervous because I don't know what to expect from it. Anyone else apply?

Ah..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

Very helpful,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Investment do not post again unless you have something of value to add to the thread.

Advertisement