Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live in Dublin-looking for house share

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi there,
    I'm a soon to be graduate once I finish my final exams the 10th May.
    Yesterday I found out I got a graduate job starting in Dublin on the 16th of May and seen as though I'm living in Limerick it's going to be a quick relocation.

I'll be working initially in Pembrooke Street before relocating to Harcourt Street. I'm relatively unfamiliar with Dublin but I know a few have suggested Ranelagh..Just wondering is this a good choice as I don't drive and will need to be near the Luas.

If there's anyone else on this who's relocating to Dublina and looking for a few people or who knows of someone looking to rent a room I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Anywhere along the Green line would be grand for the luas, places that are a little further out would be fine, and probably cheaper too. I used to live in Windy Arbour and it was great, 12 minutes into the green on the luas in the mornings.

Ranelagh is gorgeous though, lots of great places to hang out.

Try daft.ie for houseshares, there's always loads. You can narrow your search by price, location, type of room, everything.

Congrats on the job!

Advertisement