Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garmin FR60 Foot Pod

• 21-04-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi All,

i did a quick search but couldn't find any info. I got an FR60 Garmin watch as a present which had the heart rate moniter included.

There was no Foot Pod or USB Ant stick. I was looking to purchase these seperately but they are quite dear about €68 for the foot pod.

Does anyone know where i could buy these a bit cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

itsalltrue wrote: »
    Hi All,

i did a quick search but couldn't find any info. I got an FR60 Garmin watch as a present which had the heart rate moniter included.

There was no Foot Pod or USB Ant stick. I was looking to purchase these seperately but they are quite dear about €68 for the foot pod.

I'll be honest, I would save my money and buy a garmin 205 or 305, I know you only got the watch as a present, I had a Garmin 50 for a few months and had nothing but trouble with the pod..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭damo80

got a foot pod from amazon for €50. wiggle also have them on sale too. havent had an once of trouble with it, touch wood!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

garmin: forerunner 210 ss

hello
    can anyone provide review of this equipment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

itsalltrue wrote: »
    Hi All,

Did you get a foot pod? I could sell you mine for less than that. It came with my FR50 but I upgraded to the 405. Its compatible with the FR60 and PWO. Could do half that price. PM me if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Emelio wrote: »
    garmin: forerunner 210 ss

hello
    can anyone provide review of this equipment?
    Review.

• Advertisement
Advertisement