Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling in Killarney

Options
  • 21-04-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I'm trying to organise a cycle for 8 people in Killarney next weekend and I need help finding routes. We did this last year but apparently the Rally of the Lakes is on which seriously limits our choice. Any help? We're all novices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Any idea about the level of fitness or the distance the cyclists have/would be able for?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

3SarahBee wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm trying to organise a cycle for 8 people in Killarney next weekend and I need help finding routes. We did this last year but apparently the Rally of the Lakes is on which seriously limits our choice. Any help? We're all novices.

Novices at cycling so my advice is to stay away from Killarney while the Rally is on:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

newman10 wrote: »
    Novices at cycling so my advice is to stay away from Killarney while the Rally is on:(

+1 every boy racer... ahem modified car enthusiast toerag in the country will be attracted to Killarney next weekend like flies to ...

Advertisement