Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED EIRCOM TECH

• 21-04-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

ARE YOU AN EIRCOM TECH? Did you USED TO BE AN EIRCOM TECH?
    Please PM me. I need help and I cannot wait the 2 weeks they are suggesting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Lots of people here will offer you technical advice but need to know what the problem is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

rina120 wrote: »
    ARE YOU AN EIRCOM TECH? Did you USED TO BE AN EIRCOM TECH?
    Please PM me. I need help and I cannot wait the 2 weeks they are suggesting.

This board can offer general advice about BB, but if you dont post exactly what the problem is then no one can help you solve it

Other then that if you want to talk to Eircom direct goto the Talk to section of boards and click on Eircom and one of the reps in there can help you further

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rina120

It's not troubleshooting I need. I need a guy with a ladder and telephone wire. I need a new line put in.
    They are saying 2 wkd, but I cannot wait that long as I am taking online classes and desperately need my broadband. They say that I need a new line. Was hoping to find a tech who didnt mind working offline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Go to a vodafone store and take up the offer of a free trial of mobile broadband for 7 days, when that's finished go to an o2 store and take up their trial offer for mobile BB.
    This should get you through the offline period of getting a line installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rina120

GREAT IDEA SICKBOY!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the first useful piece of info I have received in 21 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

rina120 wrote: »
    GREAT IDEA SICKBOY!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the first useful piece of info I have received in 21 days.

Glad I could help.

Advertisement